Monday, December 28, 2009

Today went out with pg , fz , joey to go watch movie .
Went to MRT to meet them , we all four like got the same bags .
Cause I go thailand buy presents for them LOL. .
Neways , headed to CS , to buy the tickets first .
In the end it was sold out , for both timings .
Went to GV still no slot T.T . Went shopping instead .
Wanted to buy 2 pieces of clothes , in the end only bought one .
As my wallet no more money alr >.<"
Mamy don't want give me money for some specific reasons .
All pertaining KOLLIN SEAH SHENG ZHI. SEE LA ! . T.T
Bought what i wanted , supposed to buy black .
But i thought that since I was gonna change my wadrobe ,
might as well choose brighter colours . ;D
Stupid Feng Zhu keep calling Da Jie . Just cause i look older .
With my permed hair and all that but WHATEVER . !
I might go rebond my hair back in one or two months time . =x
Okay , have to go now , bathe and then off to the airport I go .
You guys better miss me ! Cause I won't . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment