Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dec 2o 2oo9:
Arghh , i'm gonna go crazy , woke up early go facial at raffles .
The Auntie make my face damn red , OMGGGGGGGGGGG
Red till I wanna cry sias , then i didn't meet yt cause sleepy .
Told him i got something on , but actually is excuse . SORRY !
These few days keep talking till 5+ very sleepy >.<"
Slept for like 6 hours , woke up 4 times zzz
1.mum come back thought i fake sleep , 2.dad , had the same idea .
3.jane sms me , 4. JANE SMS ME AGAIN . LOL.
Woke up , msged BEN BEN watch tv till like 12 +
Then called my ZHU & conc. with Feng Wei again hahas .
Cannot help it , they quite funny & always got mini karaoke =x
Stopped talking to them around 3 + then went to lie on my bed .
BEN BEN call then chat till 4+(a.m.) after that , slept like dead pig .
And here i am now , up & blogging LOL. Byes ~

Dec 19 2oo9 :
Talked to my ZHU from 2-5.30a.m.
I crazy alr , almost every night also talk on phone .
My ZHU keep making me laugh sias damn funny .
Slept , woke up , played com while waiting for BEN BEN !
Make me wait so long for him at home , in the end cannot meet .
So i went to pg house cause bored to death at mine ,
ate , chatted , laughed till 8 + i went home .
Sms - ed BEN BEN awhile then slept . ~ . ~

No comments:

Post a Comment