Monday, December 14, 2009

Woke up cause dear called me at 1 + ,
bathe - ed & changed waiting for my mum to be back .
She went dunno where for business trip . I'm so forgetful >.<"
Mum bought me this Hello Kitty box thing .
I was staring at it and going OMG so childish .
Opened it , was surprised to see many colours of lip gloss .
Ohh I'm growing up manss , she used to buy me childish things .
Then supposed to go out for early dinner with my family .
But changed to 6+ , so dear picked me up to go T1 .
His dad & friend was in the car , so he had to drive slowly .
So for today , I had no exhilarating ride to there , SADDED .
I was not myself today ? Was shy as his dad was there .
Drank coffee at The Coffee Beans & chit - chat there .
Then dear left for taiwan , his dad sent me home .
Then my mum & bro gathered in the living room .
Talking crap while waiting for my father to send us to TM to eat .
Ate swensens & my mum swore never to eat there again .
Well she catched my drift , didn't want to go there again either .
The food sucks but well , alls well ends well . HAH ! .
Queued at Starhub but too many people & the phone i wanted no stock ><"
SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ~ .

13 December 2009 : woke up early to go to dear's house . Ate lunch , added the smoked salmon which my mum bought .
Helped dear sort out his cabinet in his room , full of clothes .
Got 3 piles , buang pile (throw) , Bring and buang pile & keep pile .
Nice right , I so kind help him sort out also ! HAH .
Then watched anime till 6 + , ended up bored of watching .
Dear cooked cream of broccoli for his dad & cream of mushroom for us .
Then went out to Cathay to buy ring , but the shop there not nice .
Headed to Couple lab in Plaza Sing & bought it there .
Went back to his house to pack for his luggage for taiwan .
Put all his stuff into his hand carry bag , then put inside another luggage .
Smart right ! Cause can save space for sovenirs ~ . I'm so smart manss .
Got home at 11.30 . LALALALA .
9 December 2009 pics , now then upload =x
Its me and pg by the way hahas .

No comments:

Post a Comment