Friday, December 18, 2009

Dec 18 2009 :
Was damn sian , lay on my bed from 10pm to 3am cause cant sleep.
Then called my ZHU & conc. with FW . RANDOM - ING .
Talked till like 4.30++ , they were so scared bout their results =x
Slept till 9+ then got up, use com till 11+ , 12.10 chiong out of house .
Reached Tamp MRT , 10+ people keep waiting for organiser LOL.
Lazy wait after awhile so go TM find seat , KOPITIAM all full .
Jalan Jalan to CS , eat at the foodcourt , I waste my money T.T
Heng i share with Joey , cause i only eat like few mouth full.
Then walk to school , by then our group expanded to 15 people .
I just walk in school see Mr Ng by the gate .
MR NG : MELISSA , POH GEOK & LI LING PREPARE GO ITE .
ME : OPINION NOT NEEDED ! ( not sure he hear or not )
Sat at hall at 2 , teachers talk talk talk till 3+ then give result .
I waiting to take result Mr Ng keep say why i no distinction for maths .
Why i am one of the four people to not get distinctions .
KNS . Make me scare sia , in the end i got distinction for his subject .
A2 ! Too bad not whole class distinction or else can see him cry .
Went home keep on the phone with my BEN BEN , then met .
Cause hungry wanna go eat snack , da xiao jie lehh . Make me wait .
Walk here walk there keep talking & laughing LOL.
Anyways , whats most important is ...
CONGRATS TO PRSS 4A2 2009 ,
WE'RE NOW UPGRADED TO 5A2
AS A WHOLE CLASS !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment