Monday, December 21, 2009

Talked with my ZHU till 3a.m.+ as usual ,
then kupp alr 1 hour later BEN BEN call me .
Chat till 5+ went and slept , wake up le go his house .
Toot make me walk to his house in sucky weather ,
heng his room aircon rawks , atleast i was still warm =x
After that rushed back home take Form A then forget my results.
My daddy spoil my N lvl results paper , don't want talk bout it .
Rushed to void deck meet pg , zhu & joey . PS late 30mins.
Cause we all lazy wear uniform all wear home clothes .
Me , pg & joey had to wear the visiting tag ~
Passed form to office , pg zao go bugis .
Me fz & joey go eat then watch movie .
The movie damn retarded . Princess & the frog .
At first go inside cinema still okay , then all the small kids start coming in .
Damn zzz. Talked to ZHU again at night =x
Thats all nights guys ~

No comments:

Post a Comment