Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whats done cannot be undone , thats what i say to myself .
As i left your house , and when i see you at my doorstep .
When the door closed , i was trying to be happy .
But i guess not , I think its fate , if we should be together .
It might happen in the near future , but for now .
I'm not good enough for you , I don't think i'll ever be .
But lets see in the future , things may change .
I might change , you might change , this is the way it should be .
You know me so well , that I even think that you know me ,
more than i know myself . I'll be missing you , you'll be in my heart .
You're the only one , who can stand my Attitude Problem .
& I know very well , that I will regret . I know i'm getting sentimental and all .
But this is how I feel , so don't hate me >.<"
I'm flying to Japan soon & I just wanted to say Thanks for everything .
I dont want to crash now , so I'll stop writing .
Kollin , this is for you . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment