Friday, January 1, 2010

OHH . I feel so sad manss .
I'm in the hotel lobby again , drinking god knows what .
Some kind of alcohol i think ?! Anyways , its saddening .
I came to Japan with my mum bro and mum's friend .
On the airplane, my mother had fainting spells .
And now , today , my mum had fainting spells and stomach problems ,
Mum's friend had back problems & also stomach problems .
Went to the temple for praying crowded like siao though .
Came back to the hotel and i see my room's toilet .
EWWWW ! My bro puked into the toilet sink . -,-
Just nice my mum came knocking at the door .
She looked at the sink full of puke and continued eating her strawberry ice cream .
This is what i call pro manss . And i'm kinda running a fever .
So hell yeah , my whole family is sick , not sure bout my father though .
He went genting LOL. He didn't want to be alone at singapore .
& EWWW ! I haven't finish my homework yet T,T
My english homework , joey will surely laugh at the state my homework is in .
Its a complete mess and I don't have enough writing paper to finish my homework .
Like I always say , SADDED MANSS !
I've finish half of my english homework though ,
only the 50 word one . Done like 20+ LOL .
The book I've finished only till Comprehension Practice 8 .
Later gonna go back to my room and try to complete the rest .
Don't think I'm gonna get much sleep today and tomorrow .
Oh well , theres still the 6 hour sitting on the plane thingy .
I'm bored and sick (literally) and tired of ENGLISH RIGHT NOW !
There's still like 20 more comprehensions i have to finish .
Theres only so much i can finish at this point of time .
With the due date arriving fast , tomorrow is my all out shopping day .
Me & my mother ONLY , My bro has gone independent on us .
From the start till now in Japan ,he didn't follow us anywhere .
Unless it was to eat , in which my mother is paying not him LOL .
Okay , i understand that this is a long post and my fingers are practically freezing up .
I'm gonna get frostbite soon so i'll stop tying and nahh nevermind .
I'm gonna spam joey & Yong teck's blog LOL. SAYONARA !

No comments:

Post a Comment