Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OMG I actually went school today .
Stupid JOEY TEO JIA YIN .
Tell me by 7.20 must reach school , i faster chiong walk .
Was in the damn MRT coughing like siao .
Then saw zhi xiang , he tell me school timing as per normal .
I really wanted to kill her , in the end she owes me a drink .
Walk to school , so hot manss , sat at parade square .
Sian , I feel so old liao sias , sec 5a2 . OMGGGGG .
Suppose to have two days MC , but i still go school .
Come school le , so many teachers ask me want go back home not .
zzz . Walk all the way to school , ask me walk back , SIAO !
Today school was okay , was damn scared of english though .
Turns out its okay , chemistry too didn't know that teacher married in dec LOL .
After school ended went to T1 to eat , had no appetite as usual .
Shared with joey again , actually , i very sad lehhs .
My recess i buy curry mian , was looking forward to it .
Then eat the chicken , veggie , few strands of noodles.
No appetite alr , SIANNNNNNNNNNNNN .
Went home , sms - ed awhile , homeworked all done .
Slept , not 1 hour someone msg me . zzzzzzzzzzzz
All thanks to BENEDICT SI BEN BEN ! .
NOW I HAVE A SORETHROAT . FOOOOOOOOK !

No comments:

Post a Comment