Friday, January 29, 2010

School was normal until Mr Ng touched our hearts .
By ***ING ! Thats to those in our class to know .
Was like so sad la , heard that Amirah got not much choices .
She want to go into the course she want at ITE .
But like got not enough slots for her alr .
Didn't have detention as Mr Ow so called let us off .
Me, pg , joey went fz house to play .
Then we follow pg go rebond her fringe .
After that , pg & joey left . I psycho fz to rebond her hair ! .
Took me so long to psycho her manss .
Then she finally go rebond hair , I wait for her till my butt PAIN ! .
But atleast i'm the first to see her change her hairstyle .
In like about . 5 YEARS !!!!!! FINALLY MANSS . !
NO MORE THE BORING HAIRSTYLE AS USUAL .
ITS ON TO A BRAND NEW FZ !!! YEAHHHHHH
BTW ; I KNOW JOEY WANNA SEE HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE ! AHAHAHAHHAHA
I'LL GIVE YOU EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS . SEE PICS BELOW . xD

No comments:

Post a Comment