Sunday, February 14, 2010

CHINESE NEW YEAR MANS ! . WOOO ANG POW ! .
Btw , on chinese new year eve , after my reunion dinner ,
went to Pasir Ris Park with yubin , yy , remus & schvelle .
Slacked there doing nothing , well , atleast i enjoyed myself playing the swings .
Slacked till 1+ left to go hail cabs at the busstop outside PR MRT .
The MRT was still running at 2+ , LOL .
Then next day CHINESE NEW YEAR ! . OMGGG .
Damn shiok , met the usual people for CNY to go gathering ang pow ! .
Mamy's ring caught my eye , so she gave it to me YEA ! .
Damn expensive ring , only derwin know LOL .
After collecting ang pow , we departed , and I went to Derwin's aunty house .
Reach there alr like so damn pai seh , cause all I dont know de .
In the end , the master teach me play dice , so well , i think i bonded well .
Once the tables were out , I went back to the usual Melissa ;D
I think derwin can vouch for that . HAH ! .
The party was damn fun , loved the people there .
Hope I can participate in other events like this ! YEA !

No comments:

Post a Comment